Academic Gastroenterologist - Hospital
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Join a staff of 3 other GIs- all hospital employed.
- Combination of clinical practice and teaching fellows in program
- Provide specialty care to patients. Must be competent with EUS/ERCPs
- All endoscopies are performed in state of art hospital endoscopy suite with anes. support
- Inpatient consults and outpatient GI clinic work -at one hospital
- Admin responsibilities- Work with and teach rotating GI fellows in GI fellowship program
- Full time Monday - Friday - 40 hour work week. - call 1:4 - ph call only
- Must be proficient in EUS/ERCPs
- Must have excellent teaching and communication skills
- Team player that wants to live in NYC
- Must be NY licensed
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.