New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WhiteCap Search (WCS) is expanding and seeking energetic individuals like you to join the Healthcare staffing team. As one of the fastest-growing recruitment firms nationwide, WCS offers its employees an unparalleled opportunity to make a significant impact in a rapidly evolving job market. Riding the wave of our unprecedented success over the past few years, there could not be a better time to join the team!
At WCS, we're not just offering a job; we're offering a launchpad for your career. Joining WCS means being part of a thriving organization at the forefront of innovation. This is your chance to contribute to a dynamic team, make a real impact, and grow alongside one of the industry's fastest-growing firms.
Join us as a WhiteCap Account Coordinator and immerse yourself in a dynamic role where you will foster lasting connections with candidates and clients across diverse industries. Your key responsibility is to manage the relationship between our firm and our valued clients through the creation and maintenance of job orders and supporting the sales team from an administrative standpoint.
A Day in the Life:
- Draft and maintain a substantial volume of client job orders
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure thorough documentation preparation for all client correspondence
- Execute administrative tasks as required
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple account management projects simultaneously with unwavering attention to detail
Daily Time Allocation:
- 75%: Order write-ups and order maintenance
- 25%: Administrative tasks (packet creation, payroll follow-up, timesheet follow-up, placement cards)
Ready to Dive In?
- Commitment to working in our New York City office, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Previous experience in a staffing agency is preferred
- Proven ability to build and sustain strong client relationships
- Skill in managing and meeting tight deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Familiarity with CRM/ATS or Job Board platforms is preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and adept problem-solver
Think you have what it takes to dive into a career with one of the top recruiting firms in the industry and to join an energetic, driven and dynamic team? Apply now! Email us directly at email@example.com
EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.