Work @ Whitecap
As a WhiteCap Account Manager, you will maintain strong relationships and ongoing contact with both candidates and clients in various industries, depending on designated team focus. Your primary job function is to manage the relationship between the firm and your clients.
A Day in the Life:
- Write up and maintain a high volume client job orders
- Communicate with both internal and external staff
- Ensure documentation preparation is completed for all client correspondence
- Completed administrative tasks as needed
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining attention to detail
- Daily Time Allocation:
- 75% Order Write Ups / Order Maintenance
- 25% Administrative Tasks (Packet Creation / Payroll Follow Up / Timesheet Follow Up / Placement Cards)
Ready to Dive In?
- Must be able to commit to working in our Stamford, CT office 5 days a week, from 8:30a to 5:30p
- Previous Account Management experience from another staffing agency (Preferred)
- Must have the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines, sense of urgency
- Previous CRM/ATS or Job Board platform experience (Preferred)
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and critical problem-solver
Think you have what it takes to dive into a career with one of the top recruiting firms in the industry and to join an energetic, driven and dynamic team? Apply now! Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.