Accountant - Alternative Investments
Accounting + Finance
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly NAV statements
- Provide portfolio analytics and performance data to portfolio managers
- Collaborate with engineering team on various projects related to proprietary analytics and tools
- Support for annual audit and help prepare tax information as needed
- Accounting degree required
- 2-4 years of accounting experience, preferably at a financial institution, investment bank, hedge fund, etc...
- Familiarity with US GAAP and statutory accounting principles
- CPA candidate preferred
- Experience in financial reporting platforms
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.