Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent hedge fund in NYC is looking to hire a Senior Analyst due to the growth of its Front Office team.
Compensation : $90000 - $105000
Job ID : 19649
- Responsible for reviewing PM contracts and working on all aspects of Portfolio Manager Lifecycle
- Interact with different departments including Portfolio Managers, Business Heads and Middle office
- Prepare month-end close, reporting, and compensation-related processes
- Present reporting and analysis to senior management that adds value to overall business
- Accounting or similar degree required
- 2-3 years of Big 4 audit, tax or consulting experience
- 2 or more parts of the CPA examination passed required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.