Accounting And Finance Manager
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A boutique fashion company is looking to add an Accounting and Finance Manager to their team.
Compensation : $115000 - $120000
Job ID : 15608
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records.
- Responsible for performing monthly close activities including journal entries, balance sheet accounts reconciliations and analytical reviews.
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies in the general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Conduct financial and profitability analysis including budgeting, forecasting, as well as short and long term outlooks.
- Ensure complete and accurate accounting of day to day operations in accordance with GAAP.
- Participate in Budgeting and monthly rolling forecasting of revenues and expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 4-7+ years experience
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost and inventory accounting and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Able to analyze financial records and interpret for other departments
- Strong financial planning, budgeting, and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CPG, fashion, apparel, or related industry experience
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.