Accounting Finance Recruiter
Melville, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
As a Full-Desk Recruiter in our Permanent Division, you will maintain strong relationships and ongoing contact with candidates and clients in the Accounting & Finance industry.
Compensation : $50000 - $65000
What You'll Do:
- Source for and build an inventory of candidates for open positions
- Build the database through research and data mining to develop a pipeline of active and passive job seekers
- Call and screen candidates and present job opportunities, matching the candidates’ interests and employer requirements
- Prepare all candidates for interviews and manage the client's interview process
- Navigate salary expectations and handle offer negotiations
- Work with hired candidates and partner clients to ensure on-boarding and placement is successful
- Develop new client relationships through cold calling and prospecting
- Navigate fees and rates for services
- Manage the life-cycle process and establish point-of-contact relationships for future business
- Cross-sell other lines of business within WCS
What We Offer:
We understand that our business is based on people. Not only do we help people find new jobs and help companies identify top talent, but we also help our employees achieve their personal goals and advance their careers. We are a platform that values technology, best practices, and teamwork above all else. We are process-driven and committed to training and developing the next wave of elite recruiters.
- We provide a competitive compensation plan, including base compensation and uncapped commission earnings. Our compensation plans reflect the level of the job, your responsibilities, and impact on our organization.
- Take advantage of contests and incentive programs for additional earnings - we reward performance
- Health: you and your eligible dependents can take advantage of an array of health insurance options
- Wellness: online health consultation services and mental health therapy services
- Commuter benefits and flexible spending accounts
- Supplemental life, short + long-term disability plans
- Retirement: we offer a 401k plan and give you the ability to build individual wealth through a retirement program
- Training: We never stop. All employees are engaged in learning, growing, creating, developing, innovating, and solving. We’ll help you achieve goals through a variety of learning, development, and advancement opportunities.
Ready to Dive In?
If You Are:
- A like-minded professional with the desire to grow with our company
- Well-spoken and confident, with strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, with strong writing skills
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented self-starter
- A creative strategist and resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable conducting quality checks and navigating conflict
And You Have:
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting - including sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates
- Sales Experience, including Call Center, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, B2B Sales or Cold Calling
- The ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with CRM/ATS software
- Proficiency with MS Word (required) and Excel (preferred)
Submit your resume today and our talent acquisition team will review your qualifications for consideration.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.