Accounting + Finance
Morristown, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client seeks a proactive and motivated Accounting Manager to join their dedicated Finance Team in Morristown, NJ. The Manager of Accounting, System, and Foundations will be responsible for directing and coordinating the day-to-day accounting and reporting activities for a well-known Healthcare system and the affiliated foundations. This will be a hybrid role with exceptionally flexible schedule!
Compensation : $140000 - $150000
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports
- Manage the monthly close process of affiliated entities.
- Coordinate with the other leaders of the remaining system entities to ensure timely and accurate intercompany accounts are reconciled
- Analyze and post monthly intercompany charges sent to the client
- Assist in the client's entities’ budgets as deemed necessary.
- Revise/establish and implement accounting policies and procedures as necessary
- Assist with maintenance of the General Ledger, CoA, and reporting under the new Oracle system.
- Supervise and mentor foundation accountants, promoting professional development and productivity
- Models and fosters an environment of professionalism and employee engagement in the department. Responsible for recruitment, retention, and employee engagement. Responsible for creating an effective department culture which ensures an engaged workforce.
- 5-12+ years of audit/public accounting and/or private sector, hands on accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- BA in Accounting
- Healthcare, Hospital, or related industry a plus
- Non-profit industry preferred, not required
- Prior managerial experience
- Strong communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.