Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading consulting and advisory firm that works with leading companies is seeking an Accounting Senior/Manager. The firm focuses heavily on developing its employees both professionally and personally and provides significant growth opportunities and incentives for top performance.
Compensation : $90000 - $130000
Job ID : 29
- Work with clients that range from tech startups to Fortune 500 companies to assist with a variety of advanced and complex accounting & finance projects.
- These projects could include assisting with Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, process improvements, etc.
- High level of enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Interest and passion to get involved in Business Development
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of work experience within audit and accounting.
- Strong proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.