New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Start-Up Service Technology Company
Compensation : $120000 - $125000
Job ID : 12235
- Preparation of the company’s monthly and year-end consolidated financial statements (US and UK) by Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Coordinate the annual audit review and supply external auditors with supporting documents, notes, and financial statements
- Responsible for the budget planning and forecasting process, including supporting Excel models and analysis of budget to actual variances.
- Provide analysis of budgets and other financial trends.
- Prepare monthly management package used to communicate financial metrics to Senior Management
- Manage the activities of the Finance and Accounting department staff, setting performance standards, giving clear direction, delegating and overseeing workflow
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with CPA
- 5-7 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years from Big Four
- Understanding and compliance with ASC 606