Accounting Manager - Technology
Accounting + Finance
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing procedures,
- Perform flux analysis for balance sheet and income statement.
- Take ownership of general ledger operations and processes.
- Account for inventory under US GAAP and in accordance with company accounting policies.
- Perform inventory analysis to determine appropriate reserve and methodologies.
- Perform analysis and provide insight into account balance details and drivers of change, particularly around COGS
- Collaborate with legal, FP&A, Global commissions, Procurement, Account Payable, professional services, and Tax to ensure expenses are recognized in accordance with US GAAP and internal policies.
- Create Alteryx workflows to automate processes with systems implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA strongly preferred
- Previous experience in public accounting (Big 4 preferred) is a plus.
- 5-10+ years of work experience in audit and/or accounting
- Inventory accounting experience required
- Strong financial and analytical skills including accounting principles and financial statement analysis.
- NetSuite preferred.
- JIRA, Tableau and Alteryx is a plus
- Experience with developing, implementing, and executing effective internal controls
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities globally
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.