New York, New York
- Preparation of the company’s monthly and year-end consolidated financial statements (US and UK) by Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Coordinate the annual audit review and supply external auditors with supporting documents, notes, and financial statements
- Responsible for the budget planning and forecasting process, including supporting Excel models and analysis of budget to actual variances.
- Provide analysis of budgets and other financial trends.
- Prepare monthly management package used to communicate financial metrics to Senior Management
- Manage the activities of the Finance and Accounting department staff, setting performance standards, giving clear direction, delegating and overseeing workflow
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with CPA
- 5-7 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years from Big Four
- Understanding and compliance with ASC 606
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.