Accounting Project Manager
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent Financial Services firm is looking to hire a Project Manager to centralize their accounting projects.
Compensation : $175000 - $225000
Job ID : 17584
- Drive project delivery from inception to production release including scope definition, goals, requirements, development, user testing and release phases.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to ensure ownership and success.
- Facilitate smooth working relationships between business and IT team with effective and efficient communication to ensure accurate and timely project delivery.
- Proactively identify, track, and mitigate risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Ensure the overall success of the project by being accountable for all aspects of the project and providing overall project transparency.
- Manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Provide high level executive reports and detailed updates on a continuous basis.
- Coordinate with internal resources and (offshore & onshore) vendors for flawless execution.
- Accounting degree required
- 8-12 years of public/private or straight private operational accounting experience is required
- Experience leading accounting projects is required
- CPA is highly preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.