Accounting Senior Manager
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
We are seeking a self-motivated, “roll-up your sleeves”, enthusiastic professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee-friendly corporate culture, which also offers superior compensation, bonus and benefits packages, career growth, and mobility.
Compensation : $125000 - $175000
Job ID : 7254
- Financial modeling including budgeting, forecasting, and projections
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- SEC audit and review preparation
- Assessment and improvement of financial processes and internal controls
- Review financial statements for both the public and private sector that includes disclosures for audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Assume responsibility for the efficiency of performance for engagements
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- A minimum of 3-7 years of public accounting experience A MUST
- A Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting. CPA / MBA Preferred
- Knowledge of SEC accounting with a strong understanding of BCF’s, derivatives, and equity valuation a MUST.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Possess outstanding project management and analytical skills; must be able to prioritize
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of tax provisions a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.