Accounting + Finance
Farmingdale, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A growing boutique CPA firm on the Nassau/Suffolk Border is looking to hire at both the Senior and Manager levels. They are looked at as business advisors, not just compliance professionals. This is a true family oriented place where they done burn out their people and are open to change based on suggestions from their employees! You'll work on everything from Mom and Pop clients through publicly traded organizations. Perks include a competitive profit sharing plan and upward mobility!
Compensation : $80000 - $120000
Job ID : 6749
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, trust, estate and individual tax returns for a diverse clientele including financial services and non-financial services
- Assist with the preparation and review of quarterly and annual tax projections for business owners
- Work directly with clients and act as their business advisor
- Review and adjustment of clients' books and records
- Assist with the preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements
- 3+ years of tax compliance experience
- Real estate, manufacturing, retail, consumer product, professional services industry experience
- No ego!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.