Accounts Payable Manager - Healthcare
Accounting + Finance
Brooklyn, New York
- Hire, train, and evaluate accounts payable staff members.
- Oversee department activities to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compile, analyze, and report financial information to management.
- Develop, implement, improve, and enforce budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Build and maintain relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management, or a related field.
- Minimum 7-15+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a managerial role
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.