Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
One of the largest business management firms in the country that works with HNW individuals in the entertainment and music industries is seeking an Account Manager
Compensation : $80000 - $100000
- Bookkeeping including daily cash flow maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Financial and accounting activities for tour reconciliations, royalties statement analysis and reconciling client inter-company accounts
- Managing client and vendor correspondences, records and files; provide client account maintenance assistance and administrative tasks thereof
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and their teams
- Special projects as needed
- Accounting and Music/Entertainment industry experience Preferred; background in Accounting or with Entertainment/Music industry required
- 2+ years of experience
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.