AD - Fund Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
6B+ structured credit fund with 20+ year track record of generating strong returns for their investors is looking to create a new role that will be focused on NAV/Return Computation and Analysis that will report into the Head of Risk Management.
Compensation : $150000 - $180000
Job ID : 14804
- Computing monthly NAVs/returns and management/performance fees for the firm's single-investor and commingled funds; reconciling the NAVs/returns against the funds's administrator
- Providing fund-level attribution of monthly returns to changes in interest rates, prepayments, defaults, loss severity, liquidation timelines,, business plan collections, etc.
- Work closely with the Head Trader, CEO, CFO, and Controller in projecting the funds' management and performance fees to support business strategy
- Advising IT department to enhance functionality of FO/BO system for NAVs/returns/unencumbered cash reporting and reconciliation
- Assisting in risk/return analysis of transactions and portfolios upon requests by the marketing team.
- Providing validated return data and other portfolio information for monthly/quarterly investor reports.
- BS degree in Finance/Economics, Accounting or any related business degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PnL and/or Valuation calculations
- General understanding of structured credit transactions
- Advanced Excel skills