MD - Addiction Medicine - Director
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Albany, New York
- Director of program to oversee group clinicians
- Treat patients with panel of patients
- Work with multi-disciplinary leadership team for program development
- Work with inpatient and outpatient treatment centers
- Will consider IM, FM or Psych with Addiction Medicine Experience
- Strong preference for fellowship and BC in Addiction Med.
- Must be experienced practitioner with leadership skills
- NY Licensed - and clean background
- Located in the Northern Hudson Valley - Must live locally
- Located in the Albany area with great cost of living
- Must be NY licensed
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.