Corporate Services - Office Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A 100-person alternative investment firm is seeking a team assistant to support a Partner and a small investment team.
Compensation : $95000 - $100000
- Coordinate and manage multiple Investment Professional’s (IP’s) daily calendars.
- Act as a gatekeeper between IP’s, employees and clients by managing incoming calls, e-mails, and internal/external requests.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for IP’s and their respective teams.
- Assist with projects to support IP’s with their planning and task management.
- Provide light personal assistant to IP’s on an ad hoc basis.
- Complete expense reports using Concur Solutions.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Facilities Team (e.g. out-of-office coverage, and events/catering coordination).
- High levels of ownership, integrity, transparency, and decision-making ability.
- High EQ and relationship-orientation.
- Organized, with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Well-spoken (verbal and written communication), professional and polished.
- Team player who can thrive in high pressure environments.
- 3-6 years professional experience preferred
- Financial services experience preferred
- Microsoft Suite skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- College degree required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.