Corporate Services - Office Support
SHARE THIS JOB
A 250-person investment advisor based in both Stamford and Greenwich is seeking an C-Suite level Executive Assistant to support a team of two.
Compensation : $80000 - $90000
Job ID : 13516
- Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Heavy gatekeeping responsibilities including calendar management and meeting scheduling for executives and three Controllers.
- Office coordinator for the back-office department; handle logistics for departmental meetings and team events.
- Handle a broad range of administrative duties and ad-hoc projects across the department
- Multiple phone line coverage
- Scanning, filing and organization various documents
- Preparing expense reports for the department and tracking all vacation and personal days
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- 3-5+ year’s experience with track record of professional success with strong interest in a financial services firm.
- BA/BS preferred with solid academic performance
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products is required with emphasis on formatting skills
- Ability to maintain process and meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills
- Proactive, detailed oriented with high degree of professionalism