Administrative Assistant - Investment Firm
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
- Provide administrative assistance support to a team of 5-10 people
- Provide support to Portfolio Managers and the Investment Team with some phone coverage, scheduling meetings, travel, and facilitating daily team operations
- Prepare morning meeting materials for timely, daily distribution
- Schedule and prioritize internal and external (contacts and brokers) investment team meetings
- Create expense reports for Investment team and Portfolio Managers
- Log PM and credit meetings
- Run and prepare reports for PMs
- Utilize proprietary system to process and approve credits
- Collaborate with marketing and compliance teams to prepare and distribute commentaries and reports
- Manage Analyst contacts process including reminders and follow-ups as needed
- Maintain the department's records database
- Ensure the Trading floor is fully stocked with supplies and all incidentals
- Set up/Break down internal meetings: clients, 1-1’s, road shows - including catering, facilities, A/V.
- Serve as coverage and back-up to other administrative team assistants as needed
- 2-5 years of Administrative Assistant experience from financial services
- College degree is highly preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong communications skills (written and oral), sense of urgency, and ability to respond quickly and clearly.
- Great organization and critical thinking skills a must
- Utilize a high level of discretion, respect for privacy, and display superior professionalism
- Dependable, action-oriented, willing to switch gears and pivot as necessary.
- Team oriented - no job too small mentality; willing to pitch-in to help wherever necessary.
- Strong attention to detail, ability and desire to learn and pick up new tasks
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results within a tight turnaround.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.