Administrative Assistant to Portfolio Managers
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
- Heavy meeting planning, including logistics coordination internal and external meetings
- Travel arranging, both domestic and international
- Processing of expense reports
- Taking on special projects as needed.
- Handling light Personal Assistant support as needed
- A minimum of two years Administrative Assistant experience out of another Financial Services Firm
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A no task is too big or small mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Commitment to producing high quality work and maintaining confidentiality
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.