Administrative Support Professional
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
- Heavy calendar management with lots of moving parts- interaction with clients and other Execs and their assistants throughout the firm.
- High volume of travel arranging with all logistics both domestic and international
- Arranging meetings including all food ordering and reservation of space
- Taking on ad-hoc projects as required including but not limited to onboarding, PowerPoint presentations, of database.
- Highly motivated, team driven, great work ethic
- Minimum of 3 years support experience preferably out of services or other firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Poised, polish and professional
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Excellent technical skills with regular use of entire MS Office Suite
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against disability.