Healthcare - Nursing
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare has an immediate opening in a well known Ambulatory Care setting in NYC!
Compensation : $40 - $42
Job ID : 13549
- Documents patient assessment reassessment progress toward goal achievement and all other required documentation accurately and timely.
- Promotes patient safety and quality including adherence to the National Patient Safety Goals
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with members of the health care team escalating situations appropriately.
- Establishes effective caring relationships with staff patients families and other members of the health care team.
- Administers medication and parenteral therapy in accordance with policy and procedure including blood administration.
- Establishes priorities for patient care delivery and uses critical thinking skills coordinates and completes patient care responsibilities independently or by appropriately delegating.
- Required Documents include:
- NYS RN
- 1 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years RN experience
- Must have clinic, ambulatory, or acute care experience