AML Compliance Analyst
New York, New York
Our client is an international Investment Bank with offices in over 15 countries. They are building out their NYC presence with a brand new office located in midtown Manhattan.
Compensation : $
Job ID : 652
- Reviewing and investigating alerts, performing investigations, or enhanced due diligence reviews for potentially suspicious activity; making risk-based SAR recommendations and preparing SARs.
- Conducting periodic holistic reviews of higher risk individuals or entities
- Maintaining a solid working knowledge (functional and operational) of the rules and regulations, including but not limited to, BSA, USA PATRIOT Act, and Sanctions Screening.
- Handle other duties as assigned by employer.
- BS/BA or its equivalent in business, finance, management information, technology or economics or equivalent relevant experience; Master’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be "hands-on" and extremely organized