Analyst/Associate - SEC Reporting
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Global Alternative Asset Management Firm is looking to add a Financial Reporting Associate to their lean Financial Reporting Group.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
- Preparation of quarterly Earnings Release, Form 10-Q and annual Form 10-K filings for Management. Specifically:
- Preparation and review of footnote and MD&A disclosures
- Collection and analyses of non-GAAP metrics and fund performance data
- Validation and documentation of financial statement support
- Assist in ensuring that the filings are SEC, GAAP and SOX compliant
- Assist in maintaining a sound SOX controls environment and ensuring proper documentation of our SOX processes
- Continue to advance and improve workflow surrounding financial reporting process with a focus on automating and streamlining processes
- Manage the maintenance of our data collection systems and document retention systems
- Prepare quarterly compliance and regulatory surveys
- Ad Hoc requests and special projects as necessary
- 2-6 years’ experience
- U.S. GAAP technical accounting expertise. SEC reporting experience and CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Mix of Big 4/Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Strong drive and initiative, keen attention to detail and strong willingness to learn
- Individual must be collaborative to effectively liaise with investment partners and colleagues across various functions and workstreams, as well as be able to work independently
- A forward thinking, creative individual with high ethical standards
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficiency in Workiva and OneStream a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.