Analyst/Associate - Security Master
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Global Alternative Asset Manager is looking to hire an Analyst/Associate level operational professional to join their growing Security Master team that works across all asset classes.
Compensation : $75000 - $115000
- New security set up and ongoing maintenance of Security Master T&C and UDF’s across all Sec Master Platforms
- Maintain Sec Master Data in of all internal Security Master Platforms (Everest, VPM, Markit EDM, Aexeo, Thinkfolio) and understand synchronization between them.
- Work alongside our risk team to make sure new security set ups comply with Risk Policies.
- Create and maintain all reference data in Everest, VPM, EDM and Thinkfolio. Below are the more commonly maintained data: Country, Funds, Region, Fund Groups, Currency, Security Types, Holiday Calendar, Strategies, Executing Brokers, Issuers, Clearing Brokers, Exchange
- Participate in project related work to create enhancements within Security Master team & Operations.
- Undergraduate Degree with 1-7 years of relevant experience
- GPA 3.0 and above
- Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate a high learning aptitude
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and demonstrate a sense of urgency
Ideal candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Loans (Term, Revolving, Delayed Draw, Bridge)
- Bonds (Corp, Gov’t, CVB)
- Credit Default Swaps (Index, Tranche, Bespoke)
- Equities (Stock, Depository Receipts, ETF’s)
- Forward Currency Contract
- Options (FX, Index, Equity, IRS/CDX)
- Interest Rate Swap
- Mortgage Backed Sec
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.