Analyst - Business Development
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading alternative investment firm with over $15bn of AUM is looking to hire a talented business development analyst to their growing team. The role will work closely with the Fundraising team to help them continue to source capital for the fund.
Compensation : $80000 - $100000
Job ID : 21546
- Responsible for helping to prepare all fundraising presentations and marketing materials
- Working closely with firm leadership to respond to various investor inquiries
- Manage investor onboarding and communications and work closely with investors to guide through DDQs & RFPs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to conduct market intelligence, benchmarking and to facilitate rolling out new fundraising strategies and initiatives
- 1-3 years of experience in an investor relations / business development role
- Excellent communication skills, and high level of professional maturity
- Strong client service skills and sense of urgency in fielding and responding to requests
- Excellent analytical and visual presentation skills (MS PowerPoint and Excel)