Analyst - Risk Assurance and Vendor Management
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Pioneer in the FINTECH space is looking to add an Analyst to their Risk Team - this team has been growing consistently for years and is made up of top talent - all come from the biggest brand names in the industry - yet decided to join a leaner more collaborative environment where you can GET THINGS DONE.
Compensation : $70000 - $80000
Job ID : 14800
- Responsible for ensuring The Organization effectively identifies and manages vendor and business process related risks.
- Assist with the execution of the vendor risk management life cycle to include planning, due diligence, ongoing monitoring, and termination as well as assist in Enterprise-wide control testing validation and analytics.
- The role contributes toward the on-going improvement of vendor and risk management practices.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organization, including Information Security, Legal, Enterprise Risk Management, Technology and Operations, and other business functions.
- Manage reporting of vendor program related information
- Manage vendor related data within GRC tool
- Onboarding and off-boarding of vendors
- Collect and review supporting documentation for potential and existing Third Parties
- Respond to vendor management requests from external customers
- Conduct vendor risk assessments for vendors Develop strong understanding of business processes impacting the vendor management function
- Engage and assist control owners in conducting control testing across the Company
- Support and execute control test validation by reviewing control testing deliverables
- 1-3 years experience
- IT audit/risk or general risk assurance experience out of a public accounting firm
- Risk or Controls experience out of bank or large company
- Experience with Fintech or Banking is highly preferred, but will entertain other industry experience as well