Analyst - Sales Operations
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A renowned global Private Equity firm is looking for an Analyst to join their rapidly growing Investor Relations & Sales Support team!
Compensation : $90000 - $10000
Job ID : 18616
- This role will work on fundraising materials, help to prepare performance analytics and serve as a point of contact for investors. The team handles complex private investments and are currently fundraising across a number of strategies!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Targeting individuals with up to 3-6 years of experience supporting fundraising/sales efforts for Private Equity, Real Estate, and/or Hedge Fund strategies
- Strong attention to detail in writing and editing documents
- Ability to develop relationships and build credibility with different stakeholders across the firm
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.