Analyst, Trade Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading global alternative investment firm is looking to hire a Trade Support Analyst to their team because of growth.
Compensation : $85000 - $100000
Job ID : 18074
- Spearhead trade capture and reconciliations
- Manage underlying collateral to handle margin and collateral calls
- Confirm trades for a diverse book of investments, including equities, interest rate & FX products, credit default swaps, bank loans and more
- Evaluate existing processes and relationships propose ideas for ways to improve
- Conduct ad-hoc requests for senior leaders across the funds
- Approximately 2 years of experience at a hedge fund or a banking trading desk
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Exposure to a wide variety of investment types
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.