Shareholder Research Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Specialized advisory firm with particular focus in delivering shareholder intelligence and strategic advice to the world's leading corporations and investors is looking to fill a need for an Analytical Researcher. You’ll play a critical role in prominent corporate and financial events, from complex mergers to ESG-fueled activist campaigns to contested situations. You’ll support and guide our clients through all aspects of successful shareholder engagements. You’ll master new challenges daily with diverse opportunities for continuous learning.
Compensation : $90000 - $130000
Job ID : 15128
- Resource and research across multiple databases, historical and current
- Become knowledgeable about key corporate governance issues and influencers, including proxy advisory services.
- Develop knowledge of (or be willing to learn about) SEC filing documents such as 13Fs, Form N-PXs, and proxy statements
- Prepare reports in both Excel & PowerPoint
- BS degree in Statistics, Finance or Economics degree required
- Ideal candidates would have approximately 3-6 years of experience working with market data/shareholder data.
- Must have strong experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable working in a fully remote environment
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.