New York, New York
- Our Data Analytics/Analytical Research team is responsible for building and maintaining databases of institutional investors, importing large sets of shareholder data, summarizing market developments, and providing support to experienced analysts.
- Successful candidates will be deciphering market developments in real-time to share with senior analysts and management.
- BS degree in Statistics, Finance or Economics degree required
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Ideal candidates would have approximately 2 years of experience as a data analyst with some exposure to the equity markets however we are willing to consider candidates with 1 year of relevant experience as well.
- Must have strong experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Additional skills in Tableau, SQL, and VBA highly desired.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.