New York, New York
- Accounting/processing of all Firm and managed Fund expense invoices in the Company’s general ledger/payables system.
- Management of expense invoice payment cycles and deadlines to ensure timely remittance of vendor payments.
- Timely coordination and receipt of business manager approvals under the Firm’s expense approval policies.
- Payment settlements and wire payment/treasury functions utilizing the Firm’s treasury management systems and other settlement methods.
- Management of vendor relationships and communications.
- Management and coordination of expense processing and operational fundings etc. with Firm’s foreign affiliate offices.
- Processing of the Firm’s employee travel & expenses and oversight of compliance with Firm policies
- Budgeting firm operating expenses with business unit and cost center managers as part of the Firm’s annual expense budget process
- Compilation of ad hoc reporting requests from Firm executive management, managers and employees
- Oversight of the firm’s employee credit card program.
- Assist in group projects including transition of the Firm’s general ledger and reporting systems, expense allocation systems and other FP&A applications
- 1-3 year accounts payable, accounting and/or operations experience
- Accounting Degree is a plus
- Experience in asset management and/or private equity industries a plus
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills and comfortable to interact with various business users and firm stakeholders as well as external suppliers and contacts
- Candidate must be a self-starter and proactive to independently manage upcoming deliverable timelines and deadlines. The candidate must like a fast-paced environment
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.