AP Supervisor - Private Equity
Accounting + Finance
Hauppauge, New York
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of invoices and professional response to vendor payment inquiries.
- Proactively identify key trends and variances impacting cash flow, clean books, and vendor service.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and controls for the AP function.
- Increase the efficiency of the automation process.
- Supervise a team of 3 direct reports. Mentor, train, and develop the team.
- Alert executive management to irregularities, trends, and areas of concern with supplier payments and cash flow.
- 5+ years of progressive Accounts Payable experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Technologically savvy with extensive ERP system experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced in Excel.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.