Asset Management Analyst
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Partner across functions including acquisitions, property operations, portfolio management, capital projects, and accounting to drive the investment
- Conduct financial analysis, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and Excel based financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify market trends, and prepares narrative memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on property level and market trends.
- Organizes and/or leads the disposition process including broker coordination and the due diligence of assets under contract. Performs valuation analysis and develops and presents recommendations based on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the asset(s). Establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction and identifies and effectively addresses issues or problems that could otherwise adversely affect closing.
- Works with internal teams and external parties to implement process improvements that target increased revenue, reduced operating expenses, promote efficiencies and promote the overall performance of the East portfolio. Participate and/or lead evaluation of rent structures and leasing velocity.
- Assists with the preparation of annual asset level business plans including review of operating budgets, market analysis, real estate tax forecast and disposition strategy.
- Collaborates on new investment committee memos, financing or disposition recommendations and updates on existing assets.
- 2-3 years' experience in real estate valuations and private equity real estate fund experience
- This person must be highly organized, detail-oriented and very responsive to a fast-paced investment environment.
- A strong communicator is required given the exposure to senior members of the Investment and Finance team
- Very strong Excel skills are required and proficiency
- Argus DCF/Enterprise is a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.