Asset Servicing Operations Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a global alternative investment firm, is looking to hire a talented Analyst to their Asset Servicing team. The role will be very collaborative with exposure to key stakeholders across the firm.
Compensation : $85000 - $110000
Job ID : 17538
- Work closely with investments to handle all transaction related responsibilities, including paydowns, draws, PIK, interest, etc.
- Working closely with the Middle Office team to tie out funds monthly
- Partner with the Security Master and Pricing team to set up new securities on the platform
- Assist with a wide variety of ad-hoc desk requests and projects related to the fund's investments
- Exposure to a wide variety of investments, including: CDS, FX, Real Estate, Bank Debt, Derivatives, etc.
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in the financial services industry, ideally with knowledge of P&L, NAVs, etc.
- Strong MS Excel, preferably with experience with VBA as well
- Experience working on process improvement initiatives,
- Working knowledge of Market, Everest and VPM
- Success working in a fast paced environment and multitasking
- Excellent communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.