New York, New York
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting of direct real estate investments, complex joint ventures, and the associated consolidations and reporting.
- Review closing entries for asset acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
- Review quarterly consolidation, financial report, and client reporting.
- Manage year-end audit and financial statement preparation.
- Responsible for debt compliance, including the analysis of loan documents to ensure that the reporting and compliance requirements are met.
- 6-8 years’ experience, primarily in real estate portfolio accounting
- CPA required
- Public accounting experience required (Big 4 preferred)
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong excel and data management skills required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.