Assistant Director Of Human Resources
HR & Talent Acquisition
White Plains, New York
- Assisting with full cycle HR work, onboarding, recruitment, benefits, payroll and recruiting generalist work which includes offboarding (getting an employee off of payroll/out of windward school's system), exit interviews (interviewing an employee who quit the organization to get their feedback.)
- Should have someone HRIS systems knowledge (maintenance of employee records), etc.
- Using Paycom extensively as they utilize this for Payroll, Recruitment/ATS, onboarding, performance, HRIS background.
- Not necessarily a must, but this person should have experience with other systems (ADP, Gusto, Rippling, Quickbooks Payroll, etc.)
- 3-5 years+ as an HR Generalist, HR Specialist, or related field.
- Someone is extremely passionate about HR and the school's mission
- 5 days a week on site at their Westchester lower school in White Plains
- Someone that comes from a Hospitality, NFP or related field
- Occasional visit to the NYC location
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.