Assistant Manager - Client Billing & Treasury Services
Accounting + Finance
Melville, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A high growth hospitality tech company is seeking an Assistant Manager within it's Treasury and Billing Department.
Compensation : $75000 - $80000
Job ID : 14974
- Engage in client focused communication with airline and hotel partners to facilitate billing process.
- Maintain aged receivables data and make collection calls as needed.
- Respond to accounts receivable questions.
- Compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing as directed
- Identify payment discrepancies and initiate collection or dispute resolution process; perform follow up procedures as needed.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Perform customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting/finance
- BS degree required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.