Assistant Program Manager - LMSW/LCSW
Healthcare - Allied Health
New York, New York
- Assist the Program Director with overall operationalization of IMT services in accordance with DOHMH
standards including planning and facilitating meetings, providing clinical support, ensuring on-call service
- Screen and assess participants, families and/or significant others involved with the participant to develop a
person-centered treatment plan.
- Provide or connect participants to employment counseling, vocational rehabilitation, completion of housing
applications and placement, and provision of life skills training.
- Function as resource on behavioral health services and substance use and guide team in clinical meetings on
- Provide harm reduction, integrated substance use treatment and relapse prevention services.
- Licensed in New York State in Clinical Social Work (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) – preferred. Will also consider licensed Social Worker (LMSW) interested in working on gaining the LCSW.
- Minimum of three (3) years direct clinical experience with adults in a behavioral health setting
- Minimum one (1) years supervisory or management experience preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.