Assistant Project Manager
Construction / Real Estate
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Industry leading General Contractor in New York City looking for ambitious individuals to join growing team to work on new construction projects.
Compensation : $95000 - $115000
Job ID : 17629
- Assist in RFI's, SOW's, construction paperwork and on-site job functions
- Project planning, blueprint reading, construction site management
- Work directly with Project Manager and Senior Project Manager to manage job site
- 1-3 years of experience at general contractor
- Degree not required but engineering, construction management preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.