Assistant to the M & A Team
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top Private Equity firm in NYC is seeking a Senior Assistant to support the M & A team. This role will support the MD and 2 other Senior leaders and will handle project management support. This is a great role for a driven Assistant with strong project management skills who can run independently. This role is in office 4 days a week, offers excellent benefits including free lunch and a competitive salary + OT and Bonus.
Compensation : $110000 - $115000
Job ID : 20353
- Scheduling and organizing all meetings and conferences
- Maintaining the calendars for all projects and sending out appropriate follow ups
- Arranging complex international and domestic travel
- Greeting all clients arriving for meetings
- Processing expenses for the team.
- Drafting, editing and proofreading communications
- Taking on special projects as needed
- Must have a minimum of 8 years Administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and operate with limited direction when necessary
- Posses excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to draft, edit and proofread
- Strong knowledge of entire MS Office
- Experience in Finance or other professional services industry
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.