Associate/AVP, Deal Pipeline Operations
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Global Alternative Asset Manager is looking to onboard an experienced professional with experience managing the deal pipeline process across various alternative strategies which includes but won't be limited to private equity and private credit. This is a growth hire due to the firm's continuous growth and expansion
Compensation : $115000 - $160000
Job ID : 12912
- Partner with senior leaders to scale for growth and improve existing processes.
- Track deal pipeline across all alternative strategies leveraging CRM database.
- Review, verify, and summarize all data related to new investment opportunities and track the progress of each deal/transaction
- Update/maintain data in the restricted list for legal
- Oversee final pipeline lists and validate all tasks were correctly executed
- Produce & distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reports and internal communications for various funds and business units
- Communicate regularly with the Deal Teams, Legal/Compliance, Business Development, etc.
- Produce/Run KPI's
- Minimum of 5+ years across alternative operations/deal tracking
- Current working knowledge of bank loans and credit agreements
- Real Estate transaction experience highly preferred
- Self-starter/team player who takes ownership and accountability of assigned responsibilities
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Effective communicator across all levels of management
- Prior experience with CRM database preferred
- Working knowledge of various investment vehicles (hedge funds, BDC's, ,CLO's, P/E, etc.)