Associate/AVP - Portfolio Risk/Compliance
New York, New York
- Pre and post trade testing, risk reporting, ad-hoc projects focused on scaling platform for future growth.
- BS degree in Finance or related degree
- Minimum of two years of related experience in fund/portfolio compliance at either a fund or advisory team.
- Working knowledge of US leveraged loan market
- Experience reading/interpreting fund agreements (credit agreements, prospectus, indentures, etc.)
- General understanding of compliance rules and 40 act preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, Python, preferred.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.