Portfolio (CLO) Reporting Associate
New York, New York
- Full ownership/accountability for assigned CLO funds which will include daily review / analysis of CLO compliance metrics as well as the preparation and review of monthly trustee report tie out package.
- Full operational ownership of assigned hedge funds and SMAs which will include daily review / analysis of NAV as well as the review and sign-off of of monthly NAV reports from fund admins.
- BS degree in Finance or related degree
- Minimum of 1 years of relatable experience (ideally 2-5), preferably at buy-side firm, but also open to someone out of a CLO trustee, accounting firm and/or service provider
- Knowledge of bank loan operations, CLO compliance/reporting, NAVs, Hedge Funds and SMAs highly preferred
- Knowledge of other fixed income asset classes preferred: bonds, structured credit, CDS/CDX, options, FX spot/forward trades is not required but would be a value add.
- Working knowledge of WSO preferred as well as knowledge of Moody’s and S&P credit ratings and notching mechanism
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.