Associate - Direct Lending
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Prepare entire financial close process
- Prepare financial reporting packages for executive management
- Prepare and present financial analysis of fund performance
- Prepare calculation and review of monthly investor ROR estimates.
- Prepare investor statements.
- Prepare weekly cash and capital reports.
- 3-7 years fund accounting experience, specifically with Direct Lending / Private Equity/Credit experience
- Prior experience in a Big 4 firm or similar caliber with Asset/Investment Management clients
- CPA required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.