Associate Director, Valuations
New York, New York
- Perform valuations for a variety of investments including equity, loans, warrants and convertibles, among others
- Serve as dedicated in house valuation expert for a subset of diverse investment funds.
- Work very closely with the investment team for those funds to understand the underlying investments
- Develop valuation models for new investments
- Prepare periodic presentations with commentary summarizing valuations summaries for review by the valuation committee
- Around 5-9 years (sweet spot probably 6-8) of Valuations experience, ideally from an investment firm or possibly from a Big 4 valuations team
- Top tier financial modeling experience
- Excellent presentation skills - both written, visual and verbal
- CFA designation, or progress towards it, highly preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.