Associate Finance Manager - Consumer Goods
Accounting + Finance
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Support analytical and business frameworks as well as a quantitative approach to decision-making that shape the overall strategic course of the organization.
- Focus on operations including but not limited to formulation of pricing strategies, business assessment of new product initiatives, economic evaluation of capital expenditures, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business process redesign.
- Analyze financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership.
- Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; MBA or CPA strongly preferred
- 4+ of relevant finance experience required, for example Brand/Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales, Audit, Accounting, Financial Reporting, or Financial Planning is preferred
- Experience creating and implementing operational improvement solutions
- Experience communicating financial acumen effectively with all levels of the organization
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.